- Assess the current situation of your business.
- Define the purpose of your business plan.
- How to Identify Your Target & Ideal Customer.
- Research the market and customer needs.
- Establish your business objectives.
- Outline your strategies and action plans.
- Set up a timeline for implementation.
- Prepare financial projections for your business.
- Develop a marketing plan.
- Create a management plan.
- Reviewing and Critiquing your business plan.
- Tip #1: Keep it concise and to the point.
- Tip #2: Use concrete data and research to support your claims.
- Tip #3: Tailor your plan to your audience.
- Tip #4: Include a clear and compelling executive summary.
- Tip #5: Be realistic about your financial projections.
- Trap #1: Don't make unrealistic claims or projections.
- Trap #2: Don't ignore potential risks or challenges.
- Trap #3: Don't neglect to review and refine your plan over time.
If You Are Looking For a More Comprehensive Business Planning Framework To Help You Write An Effective Business Plan…
If you need a framework and some help writing your business plan, get my ebook. It’s a recipe book for business planning and is called “Tips and Traps For Writing an Effective Business Plan”. You can get the Kindle version at Amazon.
You will find 69+ pages of actionable business ideas and strategies that will help you figure out what to do, when. This is your invitation to embrace the process of rebuilding, reorganizing our restructuring your business in a way that is enjoyable, exciting and playful.
Below you will find a link to “Uncovering the Right Stuff Questionnaire” which is an excerpt from my 384 page Business Planning book (Amazon Kindle purchase link).
Uncovering the “Right Stuff” Questionnaire
It’s 30 questions/answers that will help you get to know yourself and give you some hints of areas you can choose to work on as an entrepreneur. Click the link below to access it.
The answer to confusion and overwhelm is always to seek clarity. To get clarity you will need perspective.How To Gain a Fresh Perspective
You cannot spend your way way out of a learning problem, you have to learn your way out.How To Learn Your Way Out Of Business ProblemsHow Rethink (Reflect & Ponder) Your Business (8 Resources)How To Reinvent Your Business (19 Resources)16 Learning Tips, Tricks & Solutions
Feel free to browse the links below and jump ahead to the section where you feel drawn or need to do work.
Check out these links about business coaching:Rationale, Logic & Advantage of Having a Business CoachBusiness Coaching ServicesCanada Small Business OpportunitiesDesigning A 21st Century Business In A Post Pandemic World
NOTE: at the bottom of some this page and a few others, you’ll find a “Ask Me Anything” form. It is an open invitation to reach out, ask a question and I’ll do my best to answer your query in a timely manner.