There are several different types of entrepreneurship, including:
- Small Business: Starting and running a small business with a focus on local markets.
- Scalable High Growth Startup : Building a startup company with high growth potential and a scalable business model.
- Social Entrepreneurship: Creating a business with the primary goal of solving social or environmental issues.
- Corporate Intra-Entrepreneurship: Entrepreneurship within an existing organization, intra-preneurship, where employees drive innovation and new initiatives.
- Technopreneurship: Entrepreneurship focused on technology and innovation, often involving the development of new products or services.
- Lifestyle Entrepreneurship: Building a business that supports a particular lifestyle or personal passion.
- Serial Entrepreneurship: Starting and managing multiple businesses over time, often in different industries.
These are just a few examples, and there can be overlap between different types of entrepreneurship.
You will find 69+ pages of actionable business ideas and strategies that will help you figure out what to do, when. This is your invitation to embrace the process of rebuilding, reorganizing our restructuring your business in a way that is enjoyable, exciting and playful.
Below you will find a link to “Uncovering the Right Stuff Questionnaire” which is an excerpt from my 384 page Business Planning book (Amazon Kindle purchase link).
Uncovering the “Right Stuff” Questionnaire
It’s 30 questions/answers that will help you get to know yourself and give you some hints of areas you can choose to work on as an entrepreneur. Click the link below to access it.
The answer to confusion and overwhelm is always to seek clarity. To get clarity you will need perspective.How To Gain a Fresh Perspective
You cannot spend your way way out of a learning problem, you have to learn your way out.How To Learn Your Way Out Of Business ProblemsHow Rethink (Reflect & Ponder) Your Business (8 Resources)How To Reinvent Your Business (19 Resources)16 Learning Tips, Tricks & Solutions
Feel free to browse the links below and jump ahead to the section where you feel drawn or need to do work.
Check out these links about business coaching:Rationale, Logic & Advantage of Having a Business CoachBusiness Coaching ServicesCanada Small Business OpportunitiesDesigning A 21st Century Business In A Post Pandemic World
NOTE: at the bottom of some this page and a few others, you’ll find a “Ask Me Anything” form. It is an open invitation to reach out, ask a question and I’ll do my best to answer your query in a timely manner.