Here are my recommendations for the top six books on creativity and innovation:
- The Innovator's Dilemma by Clayton Christensen - This book explores why successful companies often fail to innovate and how disruptive technologies can change entire industries.
- Originals: How Non-Conformists Move the World by Adam Grant - This book explores how individuals can drive innovation and creativity by challenging the status quo.
- Creative Confidence: Unleashing the Creative Potential Within Us All by David Kelley and Tom Kelley - This book discusses how to overcome fears and self-doubt to unlock your creative potential.
- Where Good Ideas Come From: The Natural History of Innovation by Steven Johnson - This book explores the history of innovation and how ideas can be generated through collaboration and networks.
- Design Thinking: Integrating Innovation, Customer Experience, and Brand Value by Thomas Lockwood - This book introduces the concept of design thinking and how it can be used to solve complex problems and drive innovation.
- The Lean Startup: How Today's Entrepreneurs Use Continuous Innovation to Create Radically Successful Businesses by Eric Ries - This book introduces the concept of lean startup methodology and how it can be used to rapidly test and iterate new ideas.
These six books cover a range of topics related to creativity and innovation, and I highly recommend them to anyone looking to develop their creative thinking skills.